Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.879 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 14% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 64,838 (元22,520) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Liverpool costs £10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$4.30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 474 (about 1 hour ago)