Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.639 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 69,087 (元26,177) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 67,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walvis Bay costs 80 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)