Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.735 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 18% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,071 (元8,069) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (42 minutes ago)