Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.877 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 14% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 66,989 (元23,281) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)