Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.171 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 31% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 49,650 (元15,657) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)