Cost of living comparison between Foshan, China and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.749 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 19% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 14,903 (元5,422) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €84 (about 2 hours ago)