Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.044 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 81% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 79,449 (C$5,281) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (9 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (43 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (about 1 hour ago)