Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.900 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 29% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,115 (C$1,735) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fuzhou costs 元2,800 (about 1 hour ago)