Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.571 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 27% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 81,331 (C$5,993) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨1,013,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$6,020 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (39 minutes ago)