Cost of living in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 675 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.749 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort Lauderdale, Florida (United States) is 145% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 100,344 ($5,081) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,344 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Granada costs €0.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 130 (about 1 hour ago)