Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.987 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 125% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 85,343 (€3,713) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)