Cost of living comparison between Fort-de-France, Martinique and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.242 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 120% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 41,269 (€2,039) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belfast costs £9,993 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 101 (about 1 hour ago)