Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.407 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 124% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,965 (€1,370) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 25 Birr (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (33 minutes ago)