Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.792 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 114% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 126,419 (€5,547) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 647 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$169 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgorod costs руб 1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lucknow costs ₨145 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,525 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Munich costs €429 (about 2 hours ago)