Cost of living in Formosa, Argentina compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.919 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Formosa (Argentina) is 9% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 40,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 36,283 (ARS $39,488) in Formosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (9 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)