Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.481 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,081 (R$ 9,320) in Florianopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)