Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 649 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.717 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,499 (R$ 11,106) in Florianopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $14 (6 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Huelva costs €3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (44 minutes ago)