Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,049 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.044 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,199 (R$ 4,004) in Florianopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston costs C$7,650 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Buffalo, New York costs $834 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 ₩ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)