Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 946 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.765 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 68,397 (R$ 11,864) in Florianopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr300,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)