Cost of living in Flint, Michigan, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.824 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Flint, Michigan (United States) is 73% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 105,340 ($5,596) in Flint, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b35 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (about 1 hour ago)