Cost of living in Flint, Michigan, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.748 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Flint, Michigan (United States) is 83% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 71,352 ($3,806) in Flint, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)