Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.877 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 12,351 (6,579 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 2 hours ago)