Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.861 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 4% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 56,499 (30,363 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (27 minutes ago)