Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.018 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 124% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 41,994 (€1,824) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Greenville, South Carolina costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)