Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.692 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,322 (R$ 3,933) in Feira de Santana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)