Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.189 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,327 (R$ 4,092) in Feira de Santana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Pune costs ₨295 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)