Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27878 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is 7% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 57,416 (₨205,955) in Farrukhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (24 minutes ago)