Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27596 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is 7% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 66,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 61,199 (₨221,766) in Farrukhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)