Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.209 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 51% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 98,037 (€4,623) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,700 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 258 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)