Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.265 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 47% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 83,582 (€4,125) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Arad costs 15 lei (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)