Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.093 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 49% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 80,571 (€3,647) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 54,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London costs £20 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.49 (about 1 hour ago)