Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29462 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 12% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 38,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 33,429 (₨113,468) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)