Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28184 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 17% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 38,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 31,382 (₨111,345) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)