Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.918 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 99% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 85,489 (€3,730) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (about 1 hour ago)