Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.311 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 104% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 81,602 (€3,501) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)