Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17966 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 60,023 (₨334,097) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florence costs €500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Belfast costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)