Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17363 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 6% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,375 (₨226,771) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 37,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)