Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16772 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 60,935 (₨363,318) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 3,900 (about 1 hour ago)