Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18062 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 10% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 13,701 (₨75,856) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Hamburg costs €2.59 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,480 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$100 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Łódź costs 2.60 zł (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (about 1 hour ago)