Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19493 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 17% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,235 (₨93,547) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lusaka costs 300 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (about 2 hours ago)