Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.380 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 76% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 96,795 (€4,325) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pietermaritzburg costs R 17 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Eindhoven costs €0.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)