Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.170 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 52% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 101,765 (€5,045) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 67,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 9,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 600 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 1,355 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 3 hours ago)