Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.752 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 65% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 107,178 (€5,165) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lviv costs 4.00₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mashhad costs ﷼ 60,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sheffield costs £450 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $7,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)