Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.562 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 98% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 86,914 (€3,689) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$96 (about 1 hour ago)