Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.774 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 90% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 77,806 (€3,416) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 26TL (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)