Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.164 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 68% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 107,803 (€5,346) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)