Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.812 MXN / DKK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 163% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 41,129 (kr14,627) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)