Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.778 MXN / DKK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 159% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 48,629 (kr17,506) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (43 minutes ago)