Cost of living comparison between Esbjerg, Denmark and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.713 MXN / DKK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 161% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,715 (kr15,009) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q22,871 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 599 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)