Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.007 MXN / DKK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 157% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 159,521 (kr53,049) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)