Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.080 MXN / DKK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 157% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 157,074 (kr50,999) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)