Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.705 MXN / DKK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 127% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 141,039 (kr52,147) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (32 minutes ago)