Cost of living in Enschede, Netherlands compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.389 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Enschede (Netherlands) is 87% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 104,526 (€5,127) in Enschede to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)