Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15623 MXN / ALL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 7% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 52,013 (332,919 Lek) in Elbasan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)