Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.856 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 56% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 116,734 (Bs 62,907) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Stoke-on-Trent costs £2.27 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €7 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)