Cost of living comparison between El Jadida, Morocco and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.871 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 15% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 17,965 (9,603 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)