Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.901 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 4% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 81,505 (42,880 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (39 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (42 minutes ago)