Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.146 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 29% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,068 (7,487 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (32 minutes ago)