Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.900 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 9% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 61,294 (32,260 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)