Cost of living in Edmonton, Canada compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 844 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.213 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edmonton (Canada) is 123% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 41,895 (C$2,754) in Edmonton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (25 minutes ago)