Cost of living comparison between Edirne, Turkey and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.043 MXN / TRY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 27% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,893 (3,292TL) in Edirne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)