Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.205 MXN / TRY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 5% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 69,401 (13,333TL) in Edirne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 66,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)