Cost of living comparison between Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06100 MXN / KZT
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 12% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,967 (343,736 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)