Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.164 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 87% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 104,675 (€5,191) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (about 1 hour ago)