Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.837 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 116% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,056 (€1,298) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 2 hours ago)