Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.278 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 107% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 115,998 (€5,207) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 700,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (about 2 hours ago)