Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.746 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 123% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 91,260 (€4,012) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)