Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.018 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 136% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,892 (€1,603) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (31 minutes ago)