Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.033 MXN / TJS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 26% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 40,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 29,594 (14,556 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 2 hours ago)