Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.500 MXN / TJS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 12% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 16,566 (6,627 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)