Cost of living in Durgapur, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31860 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durgapur (India) is 15% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 10,653 (₨33,437) in Durgapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)