Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.343 MXN / NZD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 140% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,973 (NZ$2,090) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (44 minutes ago)