Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06518 MXN / HUF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 4% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 66,579 (1,021,392 Ft) in Dunaújváros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)