Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07449 MXN / HUF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,901 (253,727 Ft) in Dunaújváros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (38 minutes ago)