Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.918 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 88% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 80,849 (€3,528) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)