Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.769 MXN / HRK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 40% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,935 (7,922 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)