Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.058 MXN / HRK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 52% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,964 (6,202 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (27 minutes ago)