Cost of living in Dresden, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.485 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is 102% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 72,587 (€3,091) in Dresden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 36,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Bristol costs £860 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (16 minutes ago)