Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03179 MXN / XAF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 60% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 104,065 (3,273,941 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $0.99 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santiago de Compostela costs €2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (25 minutes ago)