Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03117 MXN / XAF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 63% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,433 (655,537 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)