Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03075 MXN / XAF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 45% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 93,063 (3,026,072 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valencia costs €700 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 102 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)