Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03550 MXN / XAF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 101% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,095 (706,970 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)