Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.311 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 108% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 87,240 (€3,742) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)