Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.994 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 88% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 111,029 (€4,829) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jhansi costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minsk costs 50 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (about 1 hour ago)