Cost of living comparison between Dongguan, China and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.752 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 43% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,402 (元8,140) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ciudad Bolívar costs Bs 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)