Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.706 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 29% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 78,846 (元29,141) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuchatel costs CHF 65 (42 minutes ago)