Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.855 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 35% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 86,588 (元30,332) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lahore costs ₨400 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,010 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Turku costs €0.01 (about 2 hours ago)