Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,300 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.841 MXN / QAR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 156% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 169,106 (34,935 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 66,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 100 Dirham (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sunderland costs £1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 42,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)