Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00863 MXN / TZS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 21% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 41,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 32,242 (3,736,315 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Trujillo costs S/. 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)