Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00958 MXN / TZS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 13% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 16,313 (1,702,772 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)