Cost of living comparison between Dodoma, Tanzania and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00940 MXN / TZS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 12% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 16,575 (1,762,671 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,700TL (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)