Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.763 MXN / UAH
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 25% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 42,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 31,572 (41,386₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)