Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.716 MXN / UAH
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 25% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 45,479 (63,530₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)