Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.630 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 50% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 112,391 (R$ 19,964) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨132,145 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)