Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.812 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 64% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,611 (R$ 3,760) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (25 minutes ago)