Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.162 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 13% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 10,888 (E£ 9,373) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €1.70 (32 minutes ago)