Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30541 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 24% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 15,452 (₨50,593) in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 7 Lari (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)