Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27941 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 5% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 67,196 (₨240,491) in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$21,490 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Orlando, Florida costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)