Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29852 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 14% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 72,132 (₨241,636) in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $16 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Konya costs 150,000TL (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $125 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £10 (40 minutes ago)