Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29291 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 8% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 66,848 (₨228,219) in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)