Cost of living in Dinajpur, Bangladesh compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22954 MXN / BDT
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dinajpur (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 81,250 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 78,141 (Taka 340,418) in Dinajpur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)