Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.810 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 131% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,883 ($1,535) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,240 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)