Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.631 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 93% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 119,760 ($6,793) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nashville, Tennessee costs $300 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨17,281 (about 1 hour ago)