Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.476 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 116% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 92,877 ($5,027) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)