Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.293 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 119% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 85,333 (€3,828) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)