Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.067 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 105% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 131,118 (€5,942) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 399 (about 1 hour ago)