Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.952 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 111% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 124,781 (€5,437) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (25 minutes ago)