Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.080 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 111% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,343 (€1,250) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)