Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17500 MXN / NPR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 10% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 50,334 (₨ 287,623) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.30 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)