Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18122 MXN / NPR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 6% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 11,741 (₨ 64,789) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boise, Idaho costs $300 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)