Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27599 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 29% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 39,114 (₨141,723) in Dhanbad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 18,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Riverside, California costs $24 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Veracruz costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Fargo costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)