Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,014 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27256 MXN / BDT
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 33% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,720 (Taka 76,020) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bintulu costs RM13 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santa Fe costs ARS $7,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 30 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 65,000 (about 1 hour ago)