Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15212 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 5% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,661 (₨227,851) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 33,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Asansol costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)