Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18346 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 23% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,281 (₨105,095) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $551 (about 2 hours ago)