Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00135 MXN / IDR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 9% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 47,084 (Rp 34,779,020) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)