Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00161 MXN / IDR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 25% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,507 (Rp 12,149,289) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q35 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)